Simple. Easy to remember. Cybersquatter-proof. Thank you, FGD, for the suggestion.
Please adjust your links and blog readers accordingly.
In the spirit of President Abraham Lincoln, this blog -- of the people, by the people, for the people -- shall not perish from the earth (even though I've been remiss about updating lately). Hmm. I guess it's not really by the people. Or of the people. Fail.
Topics yet to be documented:
- Aquarium in New Orleans
- April trip to San Francisco, including a $1 hotel room, tumble from a curb, flying car parts on the Golden Gate Bridge, and meals at Michael Mina and Boulevard
Various Dodger and Laker games(meh, no need for this -- so untimely)
- Brunch at The Bazaar by Jose Andres
- Dinner at Akasha
- Multiple visits to Cook's Tortas
Numerous unremarkable lunches in the San Gabriel Valley(gotta cut something)
- Happy hour at Magnolia Downtown
- Eating crickets, scorpions, and sea worms at Typhoon
- $5.50 lunch deal at Gourmet Vegetarian
- $15 dinner at The Park
More photography homework(cut this, too)
- Weekend trip to Las Vegas, including meals at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, Bradley Ogden, Payard, and RM Seafood
- Another happy hour at Chaya
Comment and tell me what you'd like to see, and the topic(s) with the most votes by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday will be blogged first. Strikeouts are still eligible, even though I'm uninspired by them at the moment.
Thanks for playing. I aim to please.