I thought about what I did today. It can be summarized rather simply:
- Went to work.
- Came home.
- Ate some chicken korma, basmati, and naan. Washed that down with a mango lassi. (Yes, I had Indian for the second time in less than a week. I love Indian.)
- Played on the computer.
- Watched Girlicious, Paradise Hotel 2, and October Road. (Hey, with the strike, a girl's got limited options.) (And I love Nick on October Road. I'm not really sure why. He's not even that cute.)
I got an opposition today. My reply brief is due Thursday. Ugh.
I wore some new shoes. I guess that's something, but I didn't bother taking a picture, so I guess that's nothing.
And that's why this dumbass post is Seinfeldian. It's a post about nothing.
How about I open the floor for questions? Is there anything you want to know about me that you don't already know? My boring ass needs to live life more on the edge.
Bring on the queries! I will try to answer as many as I can this week. I hereby declare this week Learn [Even More] About WeezerMonkey Week. I need to shake things up here. You can help!
Oooh, I want Indian now. You may have noticed from your trip down here that Chile isn't huge on ethnic foods except sushi, which mostly involves cream cheese and avocado! My cooking may have to evolve here...ReplyDelete
My life is pretty Seinfeldian too.ReplyDelete
Okay, I'd like to know how you ended up going to law school. What about it appealed/s to you? Looking back, would you have chosen a different path?
i totally feel you channeling kirsten bell right now ;)ReplyDelete
Putting on stalker hat. I want to know EVERYTHING about you.ReplyDelete
ok here are my questions (refer me to posts if you have already answered some of these since I am such a recent acolyte to the monkey ministry)ReplyDelete
* Who is your best girlfriend? Tell me the story of the two of you.
* What was your fave subject in school growing up?
* Why law?
* When did you know Mr. Monkey was it for you?
* What's the next fabulous vacation you'd like to take?
* Tell me about making online friends through the blogging. I am loving it so far and just want to get your thoughts.
* who is on your laminated "I get to cheat if I meet them" card?
ok that is enough stalker behavior for now.
dude, you KNOW i have one uneventful life, but somehow i still manage to have blogorrhea.ReplyDelete
This stalker here already knows everything about you.ReplyDelete
*lol* I cannot believe you are without topics to blog. I think this world may slowly be coming to an end. ;)ReplyDelete
Let's see do a list of the best/worst restaurants. Like the Oscar's of eateries.
I think a daily lists of do's and don'ts would be funny. My mom says she misses your grammar posts, you could edjumacate the world a bit more.
Better yet let's just go through your pet peeves *lol*. :)
Tell me the story of how the Monkeys met!ReplyDelete
Shit, I'm boring. I can't even think of any questions to ask you. :/ReplyDelete
*If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, what would you do in that remaining time? (And more importantly, what would you EAT?)ReplyDelete
*What was your most embarrassing moment?
*If you could write a letter to your 21 year old self, what would you tell her?
*Describe your dream life in 30 years. What have you accomplished? Where have you traveled? How have you evolved? (More importantly, what have you EATEN?)