Grandma Monkey recently passed her U.S. citizenship test. Woohoo! To celebrate, she wants to go shopping again before she goes back to Taiwan. To refresh your memory, here are the fruits of our last trip.
Yes, to celebrate her success, she wants to buy stuff for other people. Gotta love it!
So I pose to you these questions:
(1) Where should we go?
(2) What should we buy?
You can visit the hubs @ RL in BH!! Haha :). Tell grandma, I am extremely happy for her, and that I wear a size 6 ha!!
1) new york. alright, alright. fashion island? bh? good ole reliable scp?ReplyDelete
2) i'm still working on my list. please hold.
1) scp is still my #1 place to shop. all my faves under one roof. barney's coop, sak's, and the best macy's west of the mississippi!ReplyDelete
2) stock up for spring & summer! get fun wedges + colorful flats, whimsical blouses and light sweaters, and tons o' accessories. on my list are a funky yet sweet clutch, some hats, and a new cocktail dress.
More importantly, who's she going to vote for?ReplyDelete
I would make some recommendations, but as I said before, you guys are on a whole different level. Enjoy!ReplyDelete
1) Porsche dealership.ReplyDelete
2) Whatever the hell you want.
oh man, i'll have to come up with a registry JUST IN CASE you want to pick me up some jimmy choos!ReplyDelete
And I'm very sorry about my poor review of Michael Clayton- i was a tad hungover when watching it and am probably about 50 years from ever receiving a law degree (thats if i start studying for it right now...)
hope we can still be blogging buds ;)
1) My favorite mall ever is still Fashion Valley in San Diego.ReplyDelete
2) You can stop and pick me up on your way and I'll pick out clothes for both of us! Wheeeeeeee
since you're getting so good with your camera (your pics from your trip were kick *ss BTW), how bout some new lenses???ReplyDelete
please let me know if you'd like the equivalent of a caddy for your excursion :D
and no, i'm not kidding.
I say rodeo drive baby! where all new citizens should treat themselves :)
ps my momma is finally becoming a citizen too. alas she is not likely to buy ME anything once it becomes official. I am so unloved ;)
1. Bed, Bath and Beyond.ReplyDelete
2. The Dyson vacuum from my registry.
Seriously. Rodeo Drive. Live the Pretty Woman dream, girl. Live it well.
Robertson Blvd.? take me with you?ReplyDelete
Oh...and when I say "the Pretty Woman dream," I mean the whole shopping on Rodeo Drive with no-limit credit cards part. Not the whole being a whore and getting picked up on Hollywood Boulevard by a strange man part.ReplyDelete
i hereby volunteer to caddy for the caddy.ReplyDelete
It doesn't really matter where you go or what you buy. I will still be jealousE of you and your G-ma. ;)ReplyDelete
I've always wanted a pair of Jimmy Choo or Manolo. I wear size 7.5. Thankyouverymuch.ReplyDelete