Things I liked:
- Nelly Yuki! Nelly Yuki! She's lactose intolerant, wears gigantic glasses, and is Blair Waldorf's biggest academic rival. Nelly Yuki's boyfriend Todd dumps by her at a Flo Rida concert. Flo Rida! Love it.
- After having stolen Nelly Yuki's calculator batteries and having effectively destroyed Nelly Yuki's (yes, you must say her full name at all times) chances at a good SAT score, Blair utters the best line: "Mental acuity and common sense rarely come in the same package."
- Vampire Weekend's "Campus" was playing in the Brooklyn coffeehouse where Vanessa works! Woohoo!
- Vanessa and Nate bond over souvlaki and start to fall in love while walking the sidewalks of Brooklyn. [swoon]
Things I didn't like:
- Michelle Trachtenberg. Ugh! Hate her! I didn't like her in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I didn't like her in EuroTrip. She is horrible. She makes everything worse. @#$%^&*!
- I am disappointed that Serena is relying on Chuck to cover for her.
- Why do all television characters want to go to Yale? I just don't get this. It's like Gilmore Girls all over again.
- Dan is no longer his usual witty self. So boring. So lame.
Can't wait to see who drops the Gay Bomb next week!
really??? really??? what is up with yale? don't they know it's, like, in the ghetto? like, ew.ReplyDelete
omg THANK YOU!!! I loved this blog!ReplyDelete
I was googling Nelly Yuki and found your site.
I LOVE NELLY YUKI!!!! hahaaa
And I LOVE your title of your entry!
was uber excited that MT was going the cast. all that drama was a disappointment.ReplyDelete
ditto on Chuck bailing her out. he still grosses me out.
Nelly Yuki! friggin love it. thought it was that other girl from Gilmore Girls.
I already know who the gay character is. EEEEE, can't wait how it all goes down.
S isn't the only one who's got a secret.
I saw Nelly and immediatly thought "well, there's Monkey's new favorite character".ReplyDelete
I've never seen Gossip Girl, but I agree, Michelle Trachtenberg is incredibly annoying.ReplyDelete
C's already told me who's dropping the gay bomb.ReplyDelete
ack! i'm two episodes behind, but i'm trying to catch up tonight or tomorrow. so happy this show is back and being renewed for next season :)ReplyDelete
ugh i have to get the dvds and catch up on all this hilarity and ridiculous wardrobing. pretty sure this is my favorite show I don't watch :(ReplyDelete
p.s. i hate mt and yale :)
Nelly Yuki is like, the Anti-Blair! I hope to see more of her with some "Good Versus Evil" episodes.ReplyDelete
I want to see more of Nelly Yuki! She cracks me up with those huge glasses! I can't wait for the next episode , I hope she beats Blair on her SAT's. Someone needs to teach scheming Blair a lesson...I hope it's Nelly. Georgina was vicious, I couldn't believe what she did! Way overboard!ReplyDelete
i kind of wish i knew what you were talking about ;)ReplyDelete
mt looks like a fugly horse! i hate her in real life and on the show.ReplyDelete
I too started squealing like a little girl when I heard Vampire Weekend.ReplyDelete
And Blair is a freaking genius!
sorry for the late comment.. JUST caught up on my gossip girl. did michelle t slip serena a rufies or something? cos i thought she was drinking diet coke..ReplyDelete
nelly yuki rocks. upper classmen only
So lost. So lost.ReplyDelete
Nelly Yuki is AWESOME! love her!!ReplyDelete
The Yale storyline was created before Gilmore Girls existed. It's taken from the Gossip Girl books!ReplyDelete