Things I liked:
- Nelly Yuki! Nelly Yuki! She's lactose intolerant, wears gigantic glasses, and is Blair Waldorf's biggest academic rival. Nelly Yuki's boyfriend Todd dumps by her at a Flo Rida concert. Flo Rida! Love it.
- After having stolen Nelly Yuki's calculator batteries and having effectively destroyed Nelly Yuki's (yes, you must say her full name at all times) chances at a good SAT score, Blair utters the best line: "Mental acuity and common sense rarely come in the same package."
- Vampire Weekend's "Campus" was playing in the Brooklyn coffeehouse where Vanessa works! Woohoo!
- Vanessa and Nate bond over souvlaki and start to fall in love while walking the sidewalks of Brooklyn. [swoon]
Things I didn't like:
- Michelle Trachtenberg. Ugh! Hate her! I didn't like her in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I didn't like her in EuroTrip. She is horrible. She makes everything worse. @#$%^&*!
- I am disappointed that Serena is relying on Chuck to cover for her.
- Why do all television characters want to go to Yale? I just don't get this. It's like Gilmore Girls all over again.
- Dan is no longer his usual witty self. So boring. So lame.
Can't wait to see who drops the Gay Bomb next week!